Total Crunch is an innovative training system that helps you train and sculpt your back, shoulders, pecs, biceps, triceps, abs, hips, glutes, and thighs at the same time.
How it works.
- Total Crunch uses a compound movement system to work all of your muscles simultaneously.
- It combines four strength exercises (leg press, squats, back, and abs) with cardiovascular cardio, which makes it a complete, effective training system for burning calories and toning your body.
- With Total Crunch, you can work for all major muscle groups. Use your own body weight to create resistance through a straightforward movement that will contract, tone, and sculpt your muscles.
Total Body Workout.
- Strengthens and shapes your legs and glutes.
- Flatten your abdominals.
- Define your abs.
- Shape your pecs, biceps, and back.
- Burn calories.
- It helps you lose weight.
- Sculpt your body.
Instructions for use.
- Use for half an hour a day, three times a week.
- Sit directly on the device and hold the handles firmly.
- Use your legs to pull the handlebars toward you to apply resistance, then push them back into place.
- You can do different exercises by changing the position of your hands on the handlebars.
- For each different hand position on the handlebars, do the movements described 12 times.
Use the resistance level of the Total Crunch workout.
- Bottom pedal – low resistance
- Top pedal – high resistance
- Please read the instructions before using the Total Crunch.
- If you are in any doubt about your physical condition, or if you have a medical condition, consult your physician before using the Total Crunch.
- Always place Total Crunch on a flat surface.
- Make sure children do not use Total Crunch without adult supervision.
- If you are pregnant, do not use Total Crunch.
- This device is not designed for people with physical, sensory, or mental impairments.
- The maximum weight for use of this device is 100 kg.
It is very good exercising product